6) The Israeli Coastal Plain
- Caesarea – The ancient town built by King Herod. We’ll see the Amphitheater, old bath house, sarcophaguses, ancient temples, and more.
- Haifa – Walking along the Louis Promenade and enjoying the unbelievable lookout at the north coast of Israel, the Haifa port, and the Bahai Gardens.
- Rosh Hanikra – Visiting the limestone grottoes in the Mediterranean Sea – one of the greatest phenomena in Israel.
- Acre – A World Heritage Site. We’ll explore the Crusaders’ underground city, visit the old city, the Arab Market, and ‘Or Tora’ synagogue.
Contact now for more information!