Israel classical private package, 3 days
Day 1: Coastal plain tour
Day 2: Jerusalem tour
Day 3: Massada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea
- Depart from Tel Aviv and drive north
- Explore the ruins of the amazing Roman City of Caesarea, built by Herod the Great.
- Overlook the Baha’i Gardens from atop of the Carmel Mountain
- Lunch en route
- Visit the amazing City of Akko– including the infamous prison, the Crusader Halls and the Old City Market
- Descend down by Cable car to the beautiful grottos eroded by the sea at Rosh Hanikra.
Drive back to Tel Aviv
Overnight: Tel Aviv
- Depart from Tel Aviv and drive east
- Yad Vashem – The world’s largest Holocaust museum, containing the biggest collection of documents, diaries, photos, videos, and original objects that tell the story of the Holocaust.
- Armon Hanatziv – Look out at the old & modern Jerusalem, the Judean desert, and the Mount of Olives.
- Explore the Jewish Quarter including the Cardo, Synagogues and more
- Lunch in the Jewish Quarter
- Time for Reflection at the Kotel- the Western Wall
- Follow the last step of Jesus through the Via Dolorosa, the Christian Quarter and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- We finish our day with the Machane Yehuda market, the biggest colorful open market in the city. Smelling, tasting and feeling the authentic food and special drinks.
- Back to Tel Aviv
- Early departure to the Judean Desert
- Ascend Masada– follow in the footsteps of the Jewish rebels and their famous battle against the Roman Army.
- Lunch at the footsteps of Masada
- Nature walk through the oasis of Ein Gedi– where David fled from King Saul. We will go on a small hike, refresh ourselves in one of the water springs, and visit the 1,600-year-old synagogue.
- Float on the Dead Sea!!!
- Camel Ride – optional
Back to Jerusalem
The price for this private package is from 1,890$.
The price is per 2 people.
This price includes:
- Entrance fees to all of the sites, attractions and museums
- My guidance in all sites
- Full transportation:
- A new 5 seater vehicle
- Full insurance policy
- Parking fees
- Toll roads
– This price doesn’t include hospitality and meals