2) Jerusalem Tour
- “It seems like every small stone in Jerusalem has fascinating history” (Mark Twain, ‘Great Pleasure Excursion’, 1869)
- In this tour I offer all the city’s highlights in one day, while trying to give a little taste of every aspect of this breathtaking, diverse city.
- Yad Vashem – The world’s largest Holocaust museum, containing the biggest collection of documents, diaries, photos, videos, and original objects that tell the story of the Holocaust.
- Armon Hanatziv – Look out at the old & modern Jerusalem, the Judean desert, and the Mount of Olives.
- The Old City – Exploring amazing sites like the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Dome of the Rock, the Cardo, the Armenian Quarter, and the Arab market.