12 DAYS PRIVATE TOUR PACKAGE
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Tel Aviv
Day 3: Coastal plain
Day 4: Finger of Galilee
Day 5: Golan Heights
Day 6: Galilee mountains
Day 7: Jerusalem old city
Day 8: Jerusalem modern city
Day 9: Hebron and Gush Etzyon
Day 10: Massada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea
Day 11: Negev
Day 12: Departure
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport – You will be met by VIP and escorted through the airport and passport control
- Transfer to Tel Aviv
- Check into hotel unpack, rest & relax
Overnight: Tel Aviv
- Walking tour of the Old City of Jaffa – the “Gateway to the Holy Land”, Stop at the local vendors at the Jaffa Flea Market
- Visit Machon Ayalon – The underground Jewish bullets factory during the British Mandate period. This factory provided critical assistance in the battles against the Arabs until Israel got its independence
- Relive the declaration of the State of Israel at the Hall of Independence
- Lunch and stroll through the vibrant Carmel Market
- Hear about modern Israel and the Tel Aviv life as you walk through Rothschild BLVD. Stop at the unique architectural Bauhaus structures
Overnight: Tel Aviv
- Depart from Tel Aviv and drive north
- Explore the ruins of the amazing Roman City of Caesarea, built by Herod the Great.
- Overlook the Baha’i Gardens from atop of the Carmel Mountain
- Visit the amazing City of Akko– including the infamous prison, the Crusader Halls and the Old City Market
- Descend down by Cable car to the beautiful grottos eroded by the sea at Rosh Hanikra –
- Overlook the upper Galilee from the old Syrian post of Tel Facher– discuss the six-day war and Eli Cohen
- Nature walk in the beautiful streams of Tel Dan, including the ancient City of Dan from the biblical times
- Enjoy the vibes at the Mystical City of Tzfat– where Jewish Mysticism (Kabala) was established. Visit the Synagogues, art colony and many more
- River Rafting in the Jordan River
- Dinner en route
- Over look into Syria from the old Israeli outpost atop of Mount Bental– discuss the complex situation with Syria
- Tour a Kibbutz, a traditional Israeli community
- Visit the ancient synagogue at the Ancient Talmdic Village in the Golan
- Visit the Golan Heights Winery: We will taste the colorful wines they produce from the local vineyards
- Visit the ancient town of Capernaum off the shore of the Sea of Galilee- the home of Peter
- Private boat ride on the Sea of Galilee (swimming – optional)
- Full Israeli breakfast at hotel– check out and depart
- Tzipori – An ancient town from the Roman period. The site holds a rich and diverse historical and architectural legacy and includes 40 different ancient mosaics and many other unique findings.
- Visit Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Explore the church of Annunciation, the largest Christian church in the Middle East, and the church of St. Joseph.
- Overlook and a short walk above the Jezreel Valley from Mount Precipice. Pointing all the famous biblical mountains: Tabor, Carmel and Gilboa.
- Ending our day in Beit Shearim – We’ll explore this ancient town and the most impressive Jewish sepulcher, seeing all kinds of sarcophagus and understanding the meaning behind its special design and decorations.
- Armon Hanatziv – Look out at the old & modern Jerusalem, the Judean desert, and the Mount of Olives.
- Explore the Jewish Quarter including the Cardo, Synagogues and more
- Continue with the City of David – We stop at the area where King David established the Jewish capital and explore the most complicated ancient water tunnel in the world
- Next is the Davidson Center and the Southern Wall Excavations. The steps you’ll walk upon are the very ones used by the Jewish community to enter the Temple Mount.
- Stop at the Kotel-Western Wall, holiest site in Judaism and the symbol of Jewish longing for Jerusalem
- Follow the last step of Jesus through the Via Dolorosa, the Christian Quarter and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- We start at Yad Vashem, memorial to the Holocaust; visit the Museum and the Children’s Pavilion and walk along the Avenue of the Righteous.
- Continue with Hertzel Museum: Relive the fascinating life of Theodor Herzl, the founder of Zionism- at the Herzl Museum
- Visit the famous Israel Museum – including the Dead Sea Scrolls and the 2nd Temple Model
- We finish our day with a culinary tour in Machane Yehuda market, the biggest colorful open market in the city. Smelling, tasting and feeling the authentic food and special drinks.
- Overnight: Jerusalem
- Drive south and reach Gush Etzyon
- Overlook the West Bank from the water tower of Neve Daniel- discuss the Situation between the Israelis and Palestinians
- A short water hike in the Biyar Aqueduct – was built by King Herod during the Second Temple Period to supply water to Jerusalem.
- Continue to Hebron and visit the Tomb of the Patriarchs, were the patriarchs and matriarchs of the Jewish people are buried.
- Visiting Beit Hadassah Museum – Learn about the history and the complex life in the City
- Last thing will be the artificial hill Herodion – King Herud’s summer palace and the most daring structures of the ancient world.
- Early departure to the Judean Desert
- Ascend Masada– follow in the footsteps of the Jewish rebels and their famous battle against the Roman Army.
- Lunch at the footsteps of Masada
- Nature walk through the oasis of Ein Gedi– where David fled from King Saul. We will go on a small hike, refresh ourselves in one of the water springs, and visit the 1,600-year-old synagogue.
- Float on the Dead Sea!!!
- Camel riding, Hospitality and authentic dinner at a Bedouin tent
- Full Bedouin breakfast
- Nature walk through the canyon of Ein Ovdat – one of most beautiful hikes in the Negev
- Enjoy a breathtaking jeep ride through the dessert’s hills. Get refreshed in Ein Akev water fall
- Drive to Kibbutz of Sde Boker and visit the Hut of David Ben Gurion, the first prime minister of Israel.
- Last thing for this day is Mitzpe Ramon: Explore the erosion cirque – the most unique phenomenon in the world
Overnight: Tel Aviv
- Check out
- Depart to Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfer to Terminal 3 – fly home
The price for this private package is from 6,820$.
The price is per 2 people.
This price includes:
- VIP transfer from the Airport to Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees to all of the sites, attractions and museums
- My guidance in all sites
- Full transportation:
- A new 5 seater vehicle
- Full insurance policy
- Parking fees
- Toll roads
- This price doesn’t include hospitality and meals