1) Tel Aviv City Tour
- Diaspora Museum – Tells the ongoing and extraordinary story of the Jewish people, their communities, traditions, spirit and creativity over the past 2,000 years.
- Stroll through the bustling Nachalat Binyamin Arts and Crafts fair
- Independence Hall – Original site of the signing of Israel’s Declaration of Independence
- Hear about modern Israel and the Tel Aviv life as you walk through Rothschild BLVD. Stop at the unique architectural Bauhaus structures.
- Old City of Jaffa + Flea Market – The ancient port town with 4,000 years of amazing history